Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Hiccups!

I kept hearing about how your baby often gets hiccups in the 3rd trimester, and figured I just couldn't recognize them or that Avery wasn't having them.  As of several days ago, I finally felt what was clearly hiccups.  Now it seems like she gets them a few times a day.  They feel like funny, teeny tiny little kicks in a rhythmic pattern.  So odd, but also fun.  I can tell that Avery is getting bigger and stronger just by how her body feels in my belly.  Today I'm taking her on our first 'girls trip' to stay with my good friend Brittany in Hawaii while she's on business-looking forward to some sunshine and down time!

On another note, here are pics from our latest mini-getaway to Yakima last weekend to watch the Cascade Christian boys basketball team win state for the second time in a row:
Down at the Yakima riverfront on a walk
I've been mostly focusing on getting belly shots every 'even' week, but it was a nice setting, so we took a 29 week shot
The boys at the Nob Hill Bowling Alley
The girls serving as spectators to the bowling

No trip to Yakima is complete with a visit to Miner's Burgers
State Champs!
With our favorite player, Cody Shackett (also the MVP of the state tourney!)

2 comments:

  1. I picture it already...the big-with baby #3 gal taking the itty bitty (tiny) mama with baby #1 on the way! ha! It'll be a sight! ;) You are so little--you are going to make some beautiful photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you are! You are tiny! Creighton would get hiccups multiple times a day and got them often after he was born! I miss those times! How fun! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete