Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getaway

My baby girl's daddy is the most amazing man there is, and I'm SO happy to have him as my husband and best friend. I'm even MORE happy to be getting ready for a getaway with him (our last one pre-baby!) to Victoria this weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary coming up on April 17th. Quality time with Jacob is pretty much my favorite thing in the world. Next week we have another ultrasound, and next weekend we have maternity pictures, and the following FOUR weekends I'm getting spoiled with baby showers, so I should have plenty to post from all these activities in the weeks to come!
Only 57 days until Avery's expected arrival!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at your showers. I got the invites from Jill and my mom and both the invitations were just so cute! I wish I could be there to celebrate you and Avery!

    ReplyDelete