Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Fever

Baby Fever, literally.
I returned from a few wonderful days in Hawaii, and brought with me the cold that I had caught while there. I even did have a slight fever on my last day in Hawaii. Never has a common cold knocked me out so bad. Normally something like this would be an inconvenience as I pushed past it and went on with life. Instead, my weak pregnant immune system had me beyond exhausted, incapable of sleeping almost altogether, and even brought on more prego puking from the exhaustion. Whew! Finally, a week and a half later, I'm feeling much better and almost back at 100%.

Baby Fever, figuratively.
Also last week is when our good friends the Thompsons had their precious baby girl Elsea 3 weeks early. Karen Thompson has been one of my fellow pregnant buddies so it is wild that she is now no longer pregnant but is a full on mama. After meeting Elsea, Jacob and I both confessed to each other that more than ever we CANNOT WAIT to meet Avery now and have 'baby fever' for our little girl so bad. We are so excited to start the adventure of being Avery's parents.

Here's me with sweet baby Elsea.
Jacob getting some practice with Elsea.
A recent photo with me and Jill both holding our baby girls on our laps.
Quick pic from 'Baby Bump Lunch', where I got together with some other pregnant mamas from church. I'm the closest to my due date of the group (yikes!). Fun to get together and talk about nothing but baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment