Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hitting the Home Stretch

We're almost there!
I am definitely starting to feel like we are getting close to meeting our sweet baby Avery.  I'm mostly focusing on prep work for my maternity leave at my job, the showers have started which make me feel SO much more prepared for her to arrive, and my belly seems to be growing daily.  Jacob and I are also making the most of every day left, having fun with friends or quality alone time.  The sun is finally coming out lately too, which makes it feel exciting overall in general.  Oh, and I had another fellow pregnant friend have her baby yesterday (Congrats Mattie!!!) which means it's one step closer to being my turn.
Here's a couple pics from our walks this week:


I put up pictures from my Tobiason Family (Jacob's side) shower last week on Facebook, and I have another one with friends tomorrow at my sister's house.  Even after just one shower I came home feeling so much more relaxed and prepared for Avery's arrival-I appreciate the love and support I get from friends and family so much!!

Update on Avery's position: she's still head down, which is great, but her head is slightly to the side, sort of in my right hip.  She needs to move it to center sometime in the next few weeks, and my chiropractor is convinced he can get her to do that.  I've also been doing some inversions & pelvic tilts to help give Avery some room to move (stretching and yoga has proved to feel SO good on my achey body) which look super funny and dorky.  She's also getting stronger than ever and still moving a ton-the other night she was kicking the outside of my belly so hard I was on the verge of tearing up from how strong her kicks were!  I've now started week 36, which means we're just one week away from being considered 'full-term'!

No comments:

Post a Comment