Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 15, 2011

Maternity photos!

We had a great time doing our maternity photos (which also doubled as our anniversary photos) with Kristal of Kristal Joy Photography!  The CD with our photos arrived in the mail today so I thought I'd post a few highlights (Kristal took so many beautiful pics, it's hard to choose!).  I'm very excited for Avery to see these someday and know how much we were thrilled for her arrival.  Inspired by my fellow pregnant friend Katie, I opted to do some of them bare-belly to really remember what this pregnancy journey felt like.










And now for the full belly shots...or as my mom said, the ones where I'm "less inhibited, like a European", haha!  These are the ones that I love to have, but may stick to posting them on my blog (more personal) instead of on my Facebook profile.






2 comments:

  1. Love ALL of them! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of them!! :) i had no idea i was gonna do belly shots... it was just spur of the moment at the end of our shoot... and I was like ok why NOT!? Glad we did them! :) except you are nice and tan... our photographer and to make my sunnless tanned face match the rest of my body :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete