Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby's buddies in the making

One of the really fun things about being pregnant is finding out that a friend of yours is pregnant too!  Somehow being pregnant seems to attract other pregos-the lady who did my hair today even happened to be pregnant.
Right now it seems to be a major trend to get knocked up, which means our baby will have plenty of friends all born right around the same time.  We love to start counting these baby friends, and I love to have friends who I can share prego hopes/miseries with as we experience it together.  Many of these friends are also first-time mamas like me!

As far as I know right now, I have 7 first-time mama friends pregnant with me (1 w/ twins!) and 2 others that are on their 2nd/3rd.

Also, the girls seem to be ruling the crowd!  There's 2 baby girls on the way in that group and 1 boy, with the rest TBD.  Doesn't hurt that there's about an 80% chance we're also having a girl, according to our 12 week ultrasound.

Our friends the Thompsons just revealed they're having a girl!











Me with mamas of my babies' friends:
Lifelong friend Katie Hanchinamani is due with TWINS and just 1 day ahead of me in her pregnancy
Mama Karen, due with baby girl Thompson in April
Mama Taryn, due with baby Lombardo #2 in June and Jen due with Kingston James Crowell in January

2 comments: