Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

Trying to grow that baby bump

Well, it's week 14, and it's getting close to the time where baby's growth could/should start showing soon!
I have found myself googling pictures of baby bellies and looking up pictures on facebook posted by friends through their pregnancy to try to predict what is to come.  So far, I have just enough of a pooch that I can tell the difference, but it's not yet noticeable.  Excited for when the baby bump really comes, not as excited for the in-between stage where I just look bloated.
This is me at 14 weeks-starting to show a little bump!
Luckily, the holidays are coming up, so as long as my appetite stays up and my nausea stays down, I should have much more to show after all of those events!

We already started out holiday feasting with a pre-Thanksgiving dinner with great friends last weekend.
Jacob carving his first turkey.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we were there to celebrate with you! We love and miss the 'woshbuns' as my husband calls you

    ReplyDelete