Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Almost Halfway

Ok, that title might be a little bit of a stretch, but not much!

I'm almost 17 weeks so we're nearing the halfway point. Still feeling lots of baby flutters but nothing on the outside yet and no distinctive kicks. March 19th is the date for our ultrasound when we find out the gender, and we can't wait. We both feel like it's a boy, but not as strongly as we knew it was a girl with Avery.

If it's a boy: the name is Carter Kaapana (Jacob's middle name and his grandma's maiden name).
If it's a girl: the name is either Harper or Kennedy...most likely. Middle name is almost for sure Lokini Lola (Jacob's grandma's middle name).

Took a quick belly pic just because I felt bad for not doing this often. With Avery I did it every 2 weeks, but this is just my second official one with baby #2.
Don't be deceived, I never actually work out. This just looks more tasteful than staying in my pajamas.

Here's me at the same stage in pregnancy back in 2010 with Avery:

I'm continuing to feel better little by little. Today is my first day on only one zofran pill (knock on wood...hope I make it until bedtime without needing another).

Also, having a toddler and working full time while being pregnant is crazy and so busy. But it's awesome. Avery is so much fun right now. Work is also very rewarding and flexible so all in all, I'm feeling relaxed and balanced. Jacob is amazing at doing whatever he can to help out with my tiredness and taking care of Avery when he's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment